Cara Clinton, PT, DPT, OCS
1321 N. Northwood Center Ct. Ste. B,
Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814
Monday: 7:30am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 7:30am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 7:30am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 7:30am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 1:00pm
(Fri - Extended Hours on Request)
Q. What should I bring to my first visit?
- Completed paperwork, your referral for Physical therapy, insurance card(s) and photo ID.
Q. What will my Physical Therapist discuss at my first visit?
- Your medical history including medications, tests and procedures related to your health; as well as pain intensity, what aggravates/eases the problem and how your injury is impacting your daily activities. A plan will be developed with you and your therapist which includes how many times you should see the therapist per week and home exercises you will need to complete.
Q. How should I dress?
- You should wear loose fitting clothing so you can expose the area that we will be evaluating and treating.
Q. How long will each appointment last?
- Sessions last approximately 60 minutes.
Q. How many visits will I need?
- This depends on your diagnosis, the severity of your injury, your past medical history, etc. You will be re-evaluated on a continual basis.
Q. Is your Physical Therapist licensed?
- Yes, our Physical Therapist is licensed and possess other advanced certifications as well.
Q. How does the billing process work?
- Our sister company Sipe Therapy Group (located in Lacey, WA) will process your insurance claims. We are contracted with most insurance companies. Please check with our office to verify we accept your insurance coverage. Co-payment is required to be paid at each visit. Cash pay options are available as well.
Q. Why should I choose Inspire Physical Therapy?
- Our experienced and highly-trained team will create an exceptional therapeutic and customer service experience to help you reach your goals.